Monday, May 16, 2011

The beginning

I would love to tell you that I became overweight because of having 2 kids, or being on anti-anxiety meds, or because of my polycystic ovaries, or various other reasons. But the fact of the matter is this: I have been overweight since I hit puberty. Whatever the excuse for the 256 pounds I currently weigh, the reality is that I am fat, period.

I have the power to fix that, and I need to. This is my Fat Chance. I'm afraid if I don't get my proverbial shit together, I am going to kick the bucket long before I'm ready.

What's my plan? TO STOP EATING ALL THIS CRAP. To move. To live. I just joined a gym. I have an appt with a trainer in the morning. I will eat more salad and fewer french fries.
Come along for the journey. I'll need the company.

Love,
Chance

No comments:

Post a Comment